- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 500g minced beef
- 1 onion (diced)
- 8 mushrooms (diced)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tin to tomatoes
- pinch of salt & pepper
- 500ml white sauce
- 10 pasta sheets
- 150g cheese
- 2 tablespoons of Linette
- Preheat oven to 2000C
- Sauté the onions and garlic in the vegetable oil until golden colour.
- Add the mince and fry for 12 minutes. Next add the mushrooms and fry for around 6 minutes or until soft.
- Add the tomatoes, Linette, salt and pepper and leave to simmer.
- In a large greased ovenproof dish, layer a third of the mix and cover with pasts sheets the pour a third of the white sauce over.
- Repeat for two more layers. On the third layer sprinkle grated cheese over the white sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.