- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 courgette
- A knob of butter
- 100ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons of Linette
- 1 small pot of fresh cream
- A pinch of salt
- Grated Cheese
- Peel the onion and chop into thin slices
- Brown the onions in a frying pan with the butter and salt.
- Peel and thinly slice the carrots, add them to the pan and leave to sweat gently to soften the carrots.
- Mix Linette with milk and cream.
- Peel and thinly slice the courgette and add to the milk mixture.
- Combine the onions and carrot with the milk mixture and place everything in a cake tin.
- Cover with the grated cheese and bake in a pre-heated oven for about 1 hour at 200°C
Bon appétit !