- 1 puff pastry case
- 4 large eggs
- 284ml carton of single cream
- 150ml milk
- 2 table spoons of linette
- 1 pack of smoked dry cure bacon
- Gruyere cheese (grated)
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Heat the frying pan and stir in the bacon, heat for a minute until lightly cooked
- Beat the eggs, creme, milk and Linette together with a fork then add cheese and shallots.
- Stir in half the bacon and carefully pour the mixture into the baked pastry case then scatter over the remaining bacon.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the filling is set, starting to turn golden and slightly puffed up above the pastry case.
- Allow to cool before removing from the tin. Serve warm or at room temperature.