- Category: General
For 15 Blinis, Preparation time 15 minutes, Rest 2 hours.
- 125g of wheat flour
- 125g of buckwheat flour
- 15g of Linette®Buckwheat
- 2 eggs*
- 250ml of milk*
- 5g yeast
- 5g of fine salt
- 50g butter* (melted)
- Mix your flours together with the yeast and salt and make a pit in the middle.
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites: the yolks go in the well and the whites in a separate bowl.
- Mix the yolks and the flour and gently incorporate the milk to form a paste then add the melted butter.
- Beat the egg whites, and ad them to the final mixture.
- Rest your dough for 2 hours at room temperature.
- To cook, lightly grease a frying pan, then sizzle spoonful's for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden, flipping them over when bubbling.
- Set aside and keep warm.
One little trick
Enjoy your cold blinis with smoked salmon or taramosalata !